Our client was undertaking a project to roll out Concur, a Travel and Expenses (T&E) solution, to their global workforce. The technical solution had already been chosen, however their internal project team needed assistance with the business change planning and implementation.
For the project to be successful, we needed to win the confidence of the Finance and IT support teams, as well as making the end users aware of all the changes effecting them.
The solution was rolled out according to the original schedule, and we received excellent feedback on the communications campaign and level of business support provided during the project.
What we did
- Identified the changes to the Finance team processes that were required to support the new solution.
- Clarified the technical and business support processes.
- Defined the implementation plan for each of the global regions, aligning the deployment of – Concur along with the distribution of Corporate T&E credit cards.
- Produced and ran a communications campaign to educate the end users about the changes, the impact and what they needed to do.
- Delivered a multi channel user guidance and training package to support users of the expenses system.