Having provided services to a number of clients over the years, we felt now was the right time to market our services and expand our reach. Whilst this sounds like a simple and generic task, it is not one to be taken lightly. When producing an online and social media presence, it is very easy to get carried away and follow the crowd, losing the essence of what makes you different from the rest. We have taken the time hone our services, define who we are and how we wish to present ourselves to the market. We are confident our resulting online presence represents us for who we are and what we do.
What we did
- Defined our Goals and Objectives, with a basic list of targets to work towards.
- Confirmed our identity, who we are and what makes us different from our competition.
- Captured what we envisage will be the customer journey our followers and clients will take when engaging with us.
- Detailed the services we offer, the approach we take and our way of working.
- Produced a brand identity, which may not look radical, but represents who we are.
- Developed a marketing strategy and detailed the content required for the organic search engine optimisation of our site and platform.
- Used an iterative process to develop key components of our website and social media platform, reviewing and redeveloping until we were happy that the product met our requirements and objectives.
- Reviewed the requirements where necessary.
- Thoroughly tested and reviewed the website and the content.
- Put in place a template and key guidelines to help ensure all content posted on our interactive platform remains on-point and relevant to our brand, our offering and our clients.